We understand the intricacies of club management for all sized clubs. Our software solutions are affordable - take control of membership, golf, gyms, POS solutions, online timesheets, card scanning, leader boards and subscription payment. Our software is flexible in facilitating integration with other products - loyalty and marketing programs. We are recognized leaders in Service, Advice and Support to all our clients. Streamlined day to day administration, 24/7 Help Desk support and advice where you deal with a real person. A friendly support team makes the operations of your club easy to manage for staff and volunteers alike.
- We understand the intricacies of volunteers, staff & membership management for all sized clubs
- We recognize each club requires a personal approach to meet their specific needs
- Our software offers an affordable option for all clubs with all the resources higher priced alternative companies push
- Our software is written by us and supported by us, not imported and resold from an overseas market
- How well do you know your members?
- We connect you to your members and you grow your business
Flexible solutions for multiple sports not limited to only golf.
Streamline your golf management, offer all the resources your golfers require
Members can book from anywhere at anytime.
Speed up scorecard entry with simple card scanning.
Feature packed solutions available on unlimited terminals.
Gaming, POS, Loyalty, Marketing. Speak to us!
Digital Scoring - The next big thing?
From 1 January 2019, in addition to the current paper scorecard method, a player will also be permitted to digitally submit their score. The module allows players to live score during a round across smartphones and tablets. Stay tuned for further details.
Pricap Services are now part of the MPower MSL group of companies offering golf clubs and associations a full software & hardware solution, from tournament management to clubhouse POS systems. Forge new pathways to interact and engage with members to increase membership levels and participation rates.